I get heaps and heaps of SPAM sent to my Blog. Spammers are by far my biggest and most vocal fans. They love me! I know this because they are always so complimentary. I regularly read their comments just to make myself feel good and to boost my confidence.
Sadly though, I’ve been unforgivably slack about responding to their messages. Time to address that glaring oversight forthwith.
Here’s just a handful of correspondence from this month’s Spam File. (Note: Spam messages copied verbatim.)
- From Betclic: Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?
Dear Betclic, I don’t know about me, but if I had to hazard a guess, I’d say you could definitely communicate ‘MUCH better’.
- From autolabeler.com: What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience concerning unpredicted emotions.
Thanks Autolabeler, your email is the very stuff that un-ambiguity is made of! I think you’ve summed up beautifully what I’ve been attempting to achieve with my blogging!
- From ??????: â€œä»–æ˜¯é£žå¤©æ˜Ÿç›—çš„é¦–é¢†ï¼Œ «æŒ‚åœ¨è¿™é‡Œï¼Œæ˜¯å› ä¸ºå¸å›½å†³å®šè¦å¤§è§„æ¨¡æ€æ˜Ÿç›—äº†ï¼Œè¿™ä¸ªåªæ˜¯ç¬¬ä¸€ä¸ªã€‚å¤–é¢å¤§å¤§å°å°çš„æ˜Ÿç›—å›¢æœ‰ä¸ƒå…«ç™¾ä¸ªï¼Œè
Dear ????? €Œä¸”å…¨éƒ¨å„è‡ªæœ‰å„è‡ªçš„é¢†åœ°ï¼Œå¬è¯´ä»–ä»¬æƒ¹åˆ°äº†å¤§äººç‰©ã€‚çŽ 🙂
- From Sherita: I think that everything posted made a bunch of sense. But, consider this, suppose you wrote a catchier post title? I am not saying your content is not good, but suppose you added something to possibly get a person’s attention? I mean Blog 72: In which I quickly recap 20 highlights of July, August and September, is a little boring.
Hi Sherita. Bunch of sense? Is that the right collective noun? Are you sure it’s not a herd of sense or possibly a flock of sense? Anyway, thanks for the great piece of advice as well as the heartless criticism of my pathetic title-creating ability. You’ll be happy to know that I’ve now re-named blog 72 as “He quickly recapped 20 highlights of July, August and September, and you WON’T BELIEVE what happened next! Warning: contains NUDITY which might excite some readers and which you also probably WON’T BELIEVE!“
- From Latest Social Media Technology in Education: Year 2014 is expected to bring new awareness in users. If your business products or services are ones that people like to talk about yoou will hwve a much easier time acquiring social media interest, fzns and followers.
Dear LSMTIE, do you think that the ‘new awareness in users’ might be the awareness that it’s actually 2015 – and has been for some time? Also I think yoou might hwve more fzns yourself, if you turned on your Spellcheck occasionally. Just saying.
- From Digital Photographer: Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to express that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
Thanks Digital Photographer. I’m satisfied to express that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling that you probably haven’t.
- From Vehicle Accident Lawyer: So, they outcome to basing it on what is the typical compensation for the kind of injury.
Thanks so much for your moving and generous message Vehicle Accident Lawyer. This is why I write books!
- From AEOkylegokxb: Hello admin, do you need some fresh content on your
website? Daily fresh content will rank your blog higher in google, if you are too lazy to write everyday, search in google for: Elmit’s Essential Tool
Thanks AEOkylegokxb for that helpful tip regarding Elmit’s Essential Tool. But what do I search for if I’m even too lazy to write every month?
- From Computer Support Fort Lauderdale: Thanks for any other great article. Where else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such info.
Dear CSFL, who are you kidding? Do you really think you’re going to find another example of a perfect method of writing like mine somewhere else? Get a grip CSFL. I’d expect much better of a Fort Lauderdale-ite. You’re being a fool to yourself and a burden to society! You know that don’t you? You should be banished to the edges of society and repeatedly poked with a stick! If you maintain this attitude, your ‘presentation subsequent week’ will be an unmitigated disaster!!!!!
I hope I haven’t come across as being too harsh.
- From Click Here: Thanks for sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is pleasant, that’s why i have read it entirely.
- From Susanne: If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging afterward i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this blog.
Keep up the fastidious job.
Dear Suzanne and Click Here. Thank you so much for your emails. I often feel that the fastidious nature of my blog goes totally unappreciated! ‘Fastidious’ was my middle name at school. I’m pretty sure it was used as a term of endearment. Anyway, as the old saying goes, ‘Fastidiousness is next to (or to be precise, ten point two centimetres to the left of, and ever so slightly behind) Godliness’.
Well that’s it. A big thanks to all the Spammers who are continually amazed and grateful that my wondrous blog exists, as well as all those good folk who send me slabs of either indecipherable or totally irrelevant text. Keep the emails coming. I do it all for you guys!
SPAM SPAM I am wasting your ram
They would make a perfect example of how not to write for my workshops. Maybe I will start saving them and turn them into a book. 🙂
Oh no! So those messages are spam? I am totally shattered, I’ve always thought these were sincere emails, from truly ardent fans!
Yours probably are Sam!
Corgis in the park don’t always find duck pond water palatable but deep in well-meaningness, like your astonishing blog posts, MGB. I feel so much more self-ambiguated for reading them. Dim but nice-smelling slightly of tinned meat.
My sediments exactly Dim!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Bwah Ha Ha Ha.